This particular steak is called “Steak Heist” because “rubbery”.
In this meal that I had with Jaycelle and Bryce, I came to the conclusion about one of the many meanings of love.
Love is when your wife and child share with your overdone steak till it’s gone.~ BS
If you really want to know how it’s done (or overdone), read along:
- Get your steak to room temperature
- Pat it dry with a paper towel so it will be evenly cooked
- Massage with olive oil
- Shower with pepper
- Preheat the oven at 125 °C
- Get it in the oven on a grill
- Bake for 20 minutes for medium-rare (or 1 hour for overdone)
Now, while it is baking, get your skillet heating with olive oil. It should be smoking hot because once the steaks are out of the oven, you will have to fry both faces and the sides in a minute or two – just to get the right burnt color.
Well, yeah, these are all hypothetical because I have yet to get the perfect doneness of steak. Good luck in your journey!